Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the eyes the limit

Products up for review in the immediate future ie) already in my possession, in no particular order:

Tarte Lash Hugger
Tarte Rejuvelash
Maybelline Volum' Express X 5 waterproof
Maybelline Volum' Express x 7 washable
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express
Maybelline XXL Volum + Length microfiber washable
Sephora Mascara Fantastic Color
Fiberwig

Mascara I'm dying to try/review that I do not yet have:

Maybelline Stiletto
Maybelline Full N' Soft
CoverGirl Lash-Blast
L'Oreal Voluminous
L'Oreal Volume Shocking
Benefit BADgal Lash
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Aqua Lash
Rimmel Sexy Curves
Bare Essentials Buxom Lash
Sephora Atomic Volume
Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Tint
Urban Decay Big Fatty
Too Faced Lash Injection
Bare Essentials Weather Everything waterproof mascara

If you happen to have samples of any of these, or, you know, just happen to want to send me some, I'd be eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment