Friday, April 24, 2009

spinbrush

I bought the Spinlash the other day. I bought it for half-price at that.
I was excited. Oh baby, was I ever excited. Electric oscillating mascara wand!!!??? Oh baby, oh baby, oh BABY!

I haven't tried it yet, but I can already tell you that I'm disappointed. I was expecting to be able to change the battery on which it runs, because, um, wouldn't that make sense? NO. No, apparently, it would not. The Spinlash has to be disposed of when the battery runs out or after 90 days, whichever comes first. What the hell is that? That is too much waste, too often, and far too much money to keep replacing them. Four of those a year? The waste and expense are just unconscionable.

It doesn't mean that I'm not going to try it, it doesn't mean that I may not find myself loving the effects, but until it becomes more eco-friendly, I won't be buying another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment